Wednesday, March 18, 2009

YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!! Only one more day before My 2 month anniversary with CJ (My boyfriend) and then i get to see him and spend time with him. i still cant believe that its been 2 months already. i honestly didnt think i would last this long. i though he would find someone better then me by now like all my other ex's but i guess i was wrong. which im happy about this time :) Well My brothers and sister are all slowly driveing me crazy.CJ thought i had lost my mind last night. (wont go into detail there) lol. Well CJ has Actually been a really good influence on me. Im doing my chourse around the house and helping my mom out alot more then i normally do. yea ill get an attitude at first but i do it because if i dont i dont get to see CJ over the weekend which is really the only time i get to see him unless its a special occasion cuz he goes to high school during the week so i only get to see him on the weekends. but thats ok ANY time i get to spend with him is good enough for me till we live togeather and i get to see him everyday. Well i have to go for now. hope you are enjoying my blog i know i still have alot to do with it but hopefully its better then it started out being.

Lots of love


Alisa

No comments: