Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Agrivated like Always

ugggg!!!! I cant take much more before i flip out. Im getting really tired of this one girl telling me what to do and calling me naive. Its getting so Annoying and i just want go beserk on her. i try to be nice to her because my boyfriend is friends with her but i dont know how much longer i can be nice to her.idk how anyone can stand her. honestly idk why he keeps her around as a friend. WEll other then that everything is good my Dad has been working alot lately but he still takes time to make sure we get what we need and do things we ask him to. My mom is fun to be around when she isnt mad at me for doing something stupid(AGAIN) lol and my brothers and sister... Well they are my brothers and sister not much to say there lol My boyfriend is Awsome and he is treating me amazing he is the sweetest thing ever. :) i love him with all my heart. OMG i cant wait till april im going to the prom with him. the theme is a night in paris so im going to be wearing a black dress a pair of stilettos and im going to have my hair pulled to the side. im going to look so amazing :) lol well i cant wait but i can at the same time because i wont know hardly anyone there.so :( YIKES lol well anyway im going to go call my boyfriend now so ill write more tomarrow :) plz rate and tell your friends to stop by and look at my blog.
kk ill talk to yall tomarrow. :)

No comments: