Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Twilight

OMG im reading the 4th book now and let me tell you I think everyone is gonna like the surprise twist When you start reading. You wont expect wuts to come. :) well i LOVE twilight Its like my all time favorite series of books and i havent been able to put it down as soon as im done with one i go back and get the next one off the shelf. Well My Favorite Characters are Edward...DUH!!!!!!!!!!, Jacob, and the little surprise twist. I kinda feel like i am bella i know how she felt and everything it was amazing. Well thats all i got for now im gonna go and finish reading im already almost done with this book and its only my 3rd day reading it. I think i have like3 or 4 chapters left and then ill be done. :( but ANHYWAY ill Write again as soon as i can. Plz message or contact me if there is anything you would like to know. :) thank you

~Alisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"And then Buffy staked Edward...
The End."
Nuff said.