Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Looooong Weekend

Hey guys Sorry i havent posted in the last couple of days i have just been busy. I went to my boyfriends house Sunday and he came over here Saturday. We had lots of fun and were both really happy to get to spend so much time together I really cant wait till Thursday Cuz thats going to be our 2 month anniversery so Im really happy about that. to be honest i didnt think we would actually make it this far. i figured he would find someone better by now. but apperantly god loves me enough not to take away the peron that im completely in love with away from me again. I have had this one other guy that i thought i was in love with but he treated me like crap and ended up leaving me for another girl. but yea ANYWAY. dont really like talking about that. Well yea like i said i Cant wait till thursday its gonna be so much fin and we get to celebrate over the weeekend since he has school that day and the next. so im going to go and visit him and spend time with him for our anniversery this weekend. Well i guess thats it for now i have to go and do my chores before My boyfriend gets on and talks to me. Well ill talk to you guys later.

Alisa

No comments: