Sunday, March 1, 2009

My New Man!!!

Hey Guys,
I know I haven't wrote anything in a while I have just been really busy with School and talking to my boyfriend. Well my boyfriend is 17 years old and his name is CJ and I love him with all my heart and would be crushed if anything happened and i lost him. He is the sweetest, funniest, smartest and most amazing guy i have ever met. We have been together for a month now about to be 2 on the 19th. I was so shocked last night because he asked me to marry him. :) so that made me happy. At first i thought he was kidding but when i looked at him he was being seriouse. so im now engaged. :) Well anyway off that subject for now. I'm officely 16 and have YET to get my permit. Ugggggg *Stomps foot* Mom says i can get it on April 1st but i dont want to wait. AND on top of that i found out i cant get a job until AFTER i turn 18 beacuse it will take away from my moms disabitlity Check. its so stupid.so i have no money AND no way to go see my friends. Its driving me crazy. Well i have to go for now. post comments thanks

~Alisa

No comments: