Monday, March 2, 2009

In dedication to my love. Rough Draft so dont laugh

It all feels so real like nothing have felt before
Its like when im with him i feel safe and secure
Like nothing can hurt me...Nothing bad like before

I want to Start crying because i dont want to lose anymore
If i lost him i dont know what i would do
probably move somewhere they would say "Alisa who?"


His hair shines Brown on the Baby Blue Sky
While his beautiful Brown eye's stay locked on mine
He looks at me a smile slowly starting to form
He gets down on one knee and says
"Marry me you wont have to be alone anymore"


As i scream yes im pulled into a deep loving kiss
When the kiss breaks my eyes are wide in shock
He smiles at me and says
"I love you baby, Always and forever and forever more


In Dedication to my love and inspiration CJ Ramey. Who i love with all my heart





If there is something you would like me to change or have any idea's on how to make it sound better plz comment me with your suggestions
Thanks for your help

Alisa Wilson


No comments: