Thursday, March 26, 2009

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG today Was the longest day i have had in a while and it was full of so much drama. OK so help me out here okay? My so called "best friend" has been talking to my boyfriend the last couple of weeks... And she knows that me and him go out but she still sits there and flirts with him. she has grabbed his chest and she keeps hugging up on him and everything. ok and if that isnt bad enough she sits there and askes me if he can help her learn how to play Yu-gi-oh i tell her no because he is teaching me and his little sister and he cant help ut 2 people at a time and she says ok. well then she goes behind my back and askes for his help anyway. and now she is sitting there and today she started hitting on my brother. she is really starting to make me mad and i dont know what to do. does anyone have any suggestion's? well in other news i get to see my boyfriend tomarrow so im happy about that. and i am also going to get to see the twilight movie with him. so that 2 score points for me right there. lol Well i guess thats it for tonight ill write again tomorrow

Much love and god bless

~Alisa

No comments: