Wednesday, June 30, 2010

5th Sunday Sing Upate!

Well as I have told you all already I signed up for the 5th Sunday sing that is going on at my church sometime in August. I didnt have a song picked out till like just yesterday and the song that I am going to be singing is. Free to be me By:Francesca Battistelli. Its an AMAZING song and from what The lady who is running it says she thinks that it fits my personality very well. I am so excited to be doing it. I honestly was thinkin about that song to do in the beginning but I thought twice about it and changed my mind, Then when the lady brought it back up saying that it sounds like me to her I figured, "this is the song God wants me to do apperintly." I have also been improving in The contentment and have been doing so good. Unfortinatly me and my BF are having problems because the stuff in the past keeps comin back up in his head and he can't realx so I am just going to pray and leave it to God. Maybe there is a reason this is happening I Just know that I love CJ and I dont want him to go anywhere. Anyway, in other News...(Wow I just sounded like a reporter lol) I have been keeping up with reading My bible and Studying more and more. There are several book that I am reading right now that I am learning from. Oh also I wanted to inform you all that (I dont know when yet) but Im haveing a giveaway Sometime soon. I will let you know when I am going to do it as soon as i figure that out. But anyway I want to thank you all for your support and your prayers and Just thank you for being my friends. Please continue to tell others about my blog and see if you can't get them to follow. I really need more followers if I am going to make this work lol. Anyways thank you again and I will post again as soon as I can.

God Bless you

~Alisa

No comments: