Monday, June 28, 2010

10:45 Pm

Well Today All I really did was Bible study. I actually sat down and Read the bible and just did that all day. I got up from it to eat do chores and I got on the computer only once today. Im so proud of myself cuz normally im on it like 5 times a day. But today all my focus was on God and spending time with him. I Love him so much and am so glad I have him in my life now. i want to ask everyone to please pray for me. I want to be content with what I have and I have always sucked with contentment. I just Ask that everyone be praying for God to give me that contenment with Both him and Cj and everything that I have going on in my life right now. thank you all for all your help and please again I ask that you all tell your friends about my blog and have them come follow it. I am in some need for more followers. I have been praying and Am so happy becaus I just got a new follower today and Im so happy. thank you Ginger For following my blog and You too brooklyn. Thank you so much and I love you all. I will be praying for ya'll May God be with you in everything you do.

God Bless you all
~Alisa

PS. Also please pray for me about the 5th Sunday sing that I signed up for. I am Normally not good in crowds but I asked God and he told me to sign up. He also helped me see that im not doing it for the people in the church im doing it for Him and to help spred his Glory. thank you all

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is gr8! Nothing like spending time with our Greatest Daddy!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind comment on my Porsche. And about that hacker, I just don't want you to have to go thru what my brother did when he accidentally clicked on an ad on the side of Facebook, and it put a virus on his comp. and now it runs snail slow.

Sandra said...

i've notice that you have a lot of britt nicole songs on you music player- I LOVE HER. have u ever seen her in concert?