Friday, June 25, 2010

Thank God!

Today was a long day but i had fun. I cleaned a little bit around the house and Got to talk to my Boyfriend. I am very happy about that he might not have work tomarow but we dont know just yet, Im going to Charleston tomarrow to minister to the little kids I visited a couple of weeks ago and just spend some time with them. I love the kids so much they are so sweet and are really a blessing from God, I am so thankful that he sent me there that day to meet them or else I would still be the same person I was before. I am Also very glad things are going so well with my Boyfriend and me. I love him so much and I thank God for him everyday. Thank you all who follow my blog and who at least read it. I am Eternally Greatful for all of your support. I will have an update posted when I get home tomarrow night,

Thanks again and God bless you all

~Alisa

Oh and please pray that my Friend recovers she was in a horrible Car accident the other night and she is going through some very scared feeling right now. She wasnt wearing a seat belt and should have died that night but thankfully the lord was with her and Protected her. I thank him for it Eternally as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will pray! I'm glad your relationship is going well with your BF and I hope it stays strong so you guys can get married and be gr8 parents! But...I'm speeding. Let's live life day by day.

So about the kids,...I did something similar just this week! I went to West Dallas to help the kids there who aren't as fortunate. I made alot of Pre-K friends...they were so cute!