Thursday, July 1, 2010

12:26pm

Went to my GED class today it was really long and I am actually learning something. lol I am having so much fun. I have made a new friend who said that he would protect me like a brother as long as I was around him. I thought that was cool. He is alot of fun to be around. I am having more and more problems with CJ I hope it gets worked out tomarrow when we spend some time togeather. Please be praying for me. I love you all and I am so greatful to everyone. I am almost done with reading this book and will be having the giveaway Really soon. Keep up and be lookin for the opertunity. Hope you all like the new updates I have. comment and let me know. Also 5th sunday sing is coming up fast please keep praying for me with that. Thank you all again

God bless you all

~Alisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Uh...I like the new name, and blog design.

Anonymous said...

honestly love your new name. The design is eh... soso. But from what I've seen and heard from you, it doesn't seem your style. But, if you keep it, I will still come and check out your blog just as often! I love it