Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thanks

Hey everyone Im Back again. I have been sooo busy. I Have been having some problems recently and kinda sorta just got over a few of them. But more started today. oh well guess ya can't get away from problems for to long. I jsut found out yesterday what I was hoping for So im happy about that. I have an awesome boyfriend and he helped me through the issues I was going through. I love him so much. I might possably be engaged I dont have the ring or anything yet but I really love him and would love him to be my husband in the furture. I can't wait till our anniversary. I am soo excited about it. I want to thank all of you For following even though I kinda suck at being up to date with this thing. Oh well I have to go now but ill be back on tomarrow or whenever i get the chance to. Thank you.

Oh and please tell your friends about my blog I need more follower's Thank you!

~Alisa

No comments: