Saturday, June 26, 2010

Without Walls Ministry!

Well I got back from Ministering to the little kids today and it really was such a blessing to be able to go and spend that time with them. I left with Mrs. Eva (a lady from my church), John Risher, And Jon (I keep forgetting his last name lol) We had a lot of fun. we got to the church in Charleston at 9:00 and then we split into our groups. I went to Back of the green (Neighborhood) and spent time with the kids. Little Nakaza Remembered me as well as Paris. The first thing they both said when they saw me was, "I want to get on your back" It was soo cute. They all had a good time and enjoyed the hot dogs and other things we brought them. I could feel the hand of the lord working today. Not only did we make those kids day and help their parents but we also made a few friends along the way. I was soo blessed to be able to go today. The devil tried to interfer by making us run a little behind and keep me from going but I had God on my side and everything turned out Great. I Thank the lord for the time I had today to spend more time with the kids and for helping me to get to know someone from my church that I didnt really know that well or talk to during church let alone outside of it. Now I have a new friend and I am very thankful for that oppertunity. Also I was sitting down on the couch a few minutes ago and was in the mood to write but I didnt know what to write about. The lord came in and Is now putting it on my heart to share it with all of you. I hope you enjoy it Its something I had asked the lord to Give me some insperation and I just started writeing without thinking about it till after it was all down on paper.


This is What I wrote. Let me know what you think please.

"Jesus has made a major impact on my life. He has helped me as well as sent me someone to love me and stand by me no matter what. He has shown me what real love feels like and how great it can be when you spred his love to others, What a huge difference it makes in other peoples lifes as well as my own. When I talk to these peopleI can feel the love of christ there and feel like I have friends who see it from my point of view as well as God's. I may have Streyed from the path in the beginning but now that I have him in my life I know that anything is possible and that with him I have nothing to be scared of. Yea I know that i'm going to fall short a lot more in my life as I walk the path he has set for me but I also know that I will have him to help pick me back up as long as I repent and truely mean it. He will always help me get back on track. So My advice to those of you thinking that there is no hope for you. Look twards God and ask for forgiveness and for him to work within your heart and he will always take care of you. All you have to do is ask. Call to him and he will answer everytime. It may not be what you want to hear or when you want to hear it but he will ALWAYS answer."

Well thats what the lord inspired me to write earlier please tell me what you think. Thank you again to all that read and/or follow my blog. I Thank God everyday for you guys.

God Bless you

~Alisa

No comments: