Thursday, June 24, 2010

Today I..........

Well I got to spend some time with My Boyfriend today. It was alot of fun. I am soo thankful that God gave me that time to spend with him. I am hoping to get more time in this weekend and after he gets what he needs done. His family doesnt really like me all that much but honestly I have come to learn they may NEVER except me into the family but as long as I have him I will always be happy. I dont care that his family doesnt like me anymore. Its not a problem for me anymore honestly. I am just happy i have him right now. Some day I plan to be his wife and I will be one of the happiest girls in the world. We have decided that we are going to center our relationship around God now were we werent before. And so far it has worked out extreamly well. yea we have had some problems but with God's help we have over come it all. I am soo happy that he loves me and am so glad that we have God on our side. The Devil Can try to mess with us now but He can't touch us with God at our side. Thank you all for reading I am really Greatful to all of you. Again Thank you and God bless everone of you.

I will wrote again soon.

~Alisa

No comments: