Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Update

Ok Well Yesterday Was an awesome Day. I woke up and Started cleaning. Something I usually dont do lol but After I got done cleaning I came and got on the computer but wasnt able to be on for long. i had to get off Because my ride got here to take me to My GED class. Found out the scores for my practice test. Reading I Got a 603, My Math Compu., That Was with the Calculator I think, I Got a 442 in order to pass I need to make a 566 as well as with the applpied math, With that I got a 551 So Im doing really good so far The teacher said I should be able to take ad Pass the test Sometime in september of this year. So Im going to be praying for that. I Also Need you guys to pray. Me and CJ are going through a Tough time right now and I think he is going to end up breaking up with me. Im really scared. but if Its in God's Will for it to be done then so be it. that is what I am aiming for. For Not mine but for his will to be done in every aspect of my life. I am going to need ALOT of support from God and My friends If he does leave because I really do care about him. So everyone please pray about that. Thank you all for all your love and support so far. And I love you all

God Bless

~Alisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened between u and CJ?