Saturday, July 31, 2010

SHEEEEEEE'S BAAAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Hey Everybody I am Back and So happy to be. I Have missed you all like Crazy! I have been keeping busy, What with hanging out with My new Best friend and All the Drama between me and CJ, Its been really busy over here! So How has everyone been? It has been crazy over here like I said. I Have a Favor to ask you all. Please Pray for me I am so confused right now. I still Care about CJ and he is going through some tough times right now but I also Really care about this Guy that I have been hanging out with all week, Only problem with him is the fact that he is taken and he doesn't want to hurt either one of us. I don't know what to do. I told him all I want is for him to be happy but its still hard. Ya know what I mean? I just don't know what to do he trusts me completely because He has told me a secrete that he hasn't even told his girlfriend the only people that know about it besides me are his family. I trust him completely and I really care about him. His family likes me, mine like him and he treats me really good. I care about him alot. But I really care about CJ alot to I just don't know what to do anymore, Please be praying that God will do what he thinks is best for me. And Again I am soo happy to be back I have missed you guys like crazy!!! Oh and Prism I haven't had the time to send that book yet but I will be doing that tomorrow, I haven't forgotten about you lol.

I love you all

God Bless
~Alisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed that Cj stopped following your blog. Why? Just becuz you broke up with him doesn't mean you guys can't still be friends. Is he a mean BF?