Friday, July 16, 2010

Decisions

Uggg!! Has anyone ever had someone that claimed to love you act as if you would only follow their opinion even if it meant that you dropped your own? Has anyone ever tried to stand up for what you think is the right way for you only to have that other person throw a fit and tell you why what you think is wrong? OK now how many of those people HONESTLY Know that you love this other person and always followed what they thought until you finally got tired of this other person always putting you down, Especially, when it comes to something only YOU can decide? I Hate it when they do that. If its only something that you can decide why do other people always think that they have a right or say so in what you do? It doesn't matter if its someone you love or not. The only person that I can think of that is aloud a say so in what happens in our life is God,our parents too until we move out and have a family of our own, If its only something you can decide why let someone else, Weather you love them or not, make all your decisions for you. Its not their life so why do we treat them as if it matters what they think if it doesn't? Honestly what I think is that when we do something and we start to do better then someone else, We accomplish something someone else cant, It makes them feel Inferior and they think that they can slow you down by trying to take control of the situation and it will stop you from do what you think is right. The Truth is that the only thing they are doing is hurting you and themselves. I wish that he would understand that and just quite trying to control me. I know what I'm doing and if I dint then let me make my own mistakes, let me learn from them and just be there for me when it doesn't work out.I wish that he could see how much he is hurting me when he tries to take control and I wish that he would just be my boyfriend instead of acting like my Dad I have one of those already. I just want him there to love me and support me. Does anyone have an suggestions how how I can get him to see how I am feeling and how he is acting? Please comment and let me know, I could really use the help.

Thank you all for listening and being here for me.

God Bless

Alisa

P.S. The giveaway ends tonight at 11 so be sure to get your last minuet entry's in. The winner will be announce tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gr8 post.