Friday, July 9, 2010

SWEET UPDATE!!!

Well as you can all see I have updated my blog template yet again I think that Im satisfied with it for now. So it wont be changed again. I also wanted to tell you all about the wonderful surprise I got today. Me and my boyfriend had been in an argument last night and I thought we had broke up. Well I got an offer to go to the river with my neighbors today, but when I called to ask my mom if it was ok she said no because today just wasnt a good day. I figured God didnt want me to go to the river today for some reason...and I was right. Because not but a few hours after that, the neighbors still werent home, and my boyfriend showed up without me expecting it. Well when he showed up and I went out to his car he told me to get in because he wanted to talk to me. When I got in he told me that he felt like crap for everything that was said and done yesterday so he came to apologize and here is the kicker. He said that he remembered that I had been craving a milkshake from McDonalds so he handed me the cup and sure enough it was the chocolate milkshat that I had been craving so I though that It was really sweet. I am so happy I stayed home because I wouldnt have gotten to see him today. I am so glad that God has helped me through everything and Im glad that he helped both me and CJ talk thrugh our problems and Now everything is calm again. Im So Happy!! And you know what else?

I LOVE MY DADDY!!!!!!

I also Thank you all who Followed my blog today thanks to you all I Now Have 7 followers Keep it up you guys and Thank you All So much!!!

God Bless

~Alisa

P.S. That Giveaway is still active so Keep telling your friends. Thank you All Again
I LOVE YOU GUYS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so sweet! I'm glad everything worked out, prayer does wonders doesn't it?

Brooklyn {never forget to laugh}