Thursday, April 21, 2011

Heyy

Hey everyone, Its been forever since I posted last. Since then alot more has happened. I'm still going to school and am currently looking for a job. Also On the agenda of my life Me and my Boyfriend...."Fiance'" Of a little over 2 years broke up for good this past week, I haven't cried at all. I know that God does all things for a reason and that if he broke us up that means there is just something so much better around the corner. Although I am a little flustered with This guy i was dating because he stole somethings from me when we broke up and wont give them back. I am working on a way to get it all back. I will be honest. I have my sights set on an amazing guy. He is a total sweet heart and he treats me amazing. He is a really good friend of mine and I am starting to like him more. I dont know what I would do without him. I am praying that God will help me and keep his hand on my shoulder and Lead me down the path I need to go down. All I want is to make God Proud. I love him very deeply. With God all things are possible and I know that he wouldnt give me any more then i could handle. I need to start posting more. and i will be working hard to do so. I have been having some writers block recently but i think thats over for a while anyway. Thank you to all of you who have been here even though ive been a horrible blogger,

I love you guys so much
If you have any suggestions on what i should do or question on anything or just wanna talk send me a message I love talking and helping people.

God Bless All

~Alisa

No comments: