Saturday, February 19, 2011

Heyy

Hey everyone Im back. Its been soo crazy around here, I have been feeling bad the last couple of days but I went to the beach today and I felt soo much better. I have also come to a new understanding of my relationship with God. I wish to follow him in whatever way he is leading me. God is My protecter and I love him. I feel like he is leading me in this direction for a specific reason and I entend to follow no matter what. I know that he would never lead me into anything that I would not be able to handle. I trust him to lead me through this and to help me understand the meaning behind it. :)

God Bless

~Alisa

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Amen,I know that no matter what happens in my life that the Lord has provided me with a way to make it through. Thank you for your refreshing and uplifting message