Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Hey everyone Hope your easter is going awesome I know mine is. I went to church this morning and the service was amazing. Then I came home and there was a guy here tht my uncle knows His name is Andrew I was to Scared to ask his last name or for his number but oh well If its ment to be He will be brought around again. After he left my mom and I went walking and Got some exercise and had a long Needed talk. Everything has been falling apart recently and It started to look up today So i am very greatful for that. I love God so much. and I thank him for everything he has done for me. I rededicated my life to him today during church and I am going to try to follow him to were he wants me. I dont want to lose my way but I know im gonna fall. I also know that If i put my trust in him he is always gonna help me stand up and brush myself off. :)

Please Keep me in your prayers.

God Bless

~Alisa

No comments: