Friday, April 22, 2011

Cbox Visitors

Hey everyone. I am so glad you have all been keep up and praying for me. I really appreciate all the cool comments about my blog. If you would want me to look at yours Please leave ma a comment either in the cbox or on one of my Post with the link to get to your blog. I would love to follow and look at everyone's blog. thank you all for your awesome support. As for me. Well I am really excited about Monday night. This amazing guy has offered to take me and my Parents out to dinner. He offered to pay and everything. I really like him but i don't know if he likes me or not He is kinda one of those guys that's really hard to figure out. I can normally read people pretty well and i just cant read him like i can everyone else. Its really actually kinda frustrating. I am really interested in finding out why God brought this amazing guy into my life. I know its for a reason. I just don't know how to tell if he likes me. Oh well I guess we will find out on Monday :) wish me luck :P But back to the original Reason I posted this. Again I ask that anyone who wants me to take a look and follow their blog please leave the link to get to it and I would be more then happy too :)

God Bless You All

~Alisa

No comments: