Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hey everybody. I really suck at keeping up with this thing don't I lol. I have been super busy but that is no excuse for not keeping up like I should be. I guess the old saying is true. Rome was not built in a day. I have learned that from all the times that I have strayed from my intended path with the lord. I have taken many wrong turns and have ended up in many different places in my life. More so recently then when I was younger though. I honestly do not feel worthy of his love for some of the things I have done. I have let him down but I know that all I can do is pray and ask forgiveness for the sins I have committed against him. He has given me many blessings even though I do not deserve them and I thank him for them. He is the only way and he is my shelter from the storm. Things have changed a lot in the year since I have posted last. I know with God's help I will be shaped into the woman my heavenly father wants me to be. "He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense and fortress,I shall not be moved" Psalm 62:6 I will be writing more often I am going to make a schedual and everyday I will be posting if not then every other day. I will be posting more often now. God bless ~Alisa P.S. If ya'll would please pray for me that would be amazing and I would really appreciate it. I could use all the prayers I can get after everything that had gone on thank you so much.

No comments: