Friday, April 26, 2013

Awesome Lake Week!

Hey Everyone,

It's Alisa again. Sorry I have not posted in the last couple of day's. I was staying with a friend of mine at their mom's house helping out because she was not feeling good. It was an amazing week though, I got to be by a lake so it was a beautiful view and It was so peaceful and quiet there. I really wish i had taken pictures so that i could post.

I will make sure to next time i go though. I also got to be with someone very close to my heart. My bestie love. We have been friends for 5 or 6 years now and He means the world to me. God comes first of course and then my family then it is him.

He is one of the closest people to me and has helped me A LOT along the way. I am so blessed and thankful to the lord for giving me this amazing friendship and the love we share between us. I can not even express how thankful i am to God for bringing this amazing man into my life and I would do it all over again even all the bumps along the way. It was so refreshing and fun to be out there by the water even though the upstairs inside of the house was hotter then a Sonja on the sun. LOL  I am now home and relaxed and my mind is clear for the first time in a while.

I cant wait to go back. Now that i am back in the real world though I have things to tend to. I received my tax returns finally and have ordered my bestie loves birthday presents today. Tomorrow I will be going to get my phone turned back on and probably to game stop to get a new power cord for the X-box so i can borrow the game that i have been wanting to finish. after that I will also be going to get my contacts hopefully if everything goes well.

And I am also hoping to find a job so if y'all would please pray for that. I mean if push comes to shove and i have to i will be talking to the General Manager at Cracker Barrel and seeing about getting my job back there but i am kinda wanting to start over somewhere new. so fingers crossed and prayers are going out like crazy.

This is not a picture of the lake i was at but its the closest i found. It was amazing and quiet I loved it! :)

I will post again soon till then

God Bless
~Alisa

No comments: