Thursday, December 9, 2010

Update.

Hey everyone. Just thought i would give y'all an update. I got my tonsils out yesterday I'm still in pain. My Bf was there even though we had a Huge fight the night before, The first thing he said when he came in the room was "I may be a douche I maybe anything else in the whole world but I'm not gonna leave you here alone to be scared" lol So that made me happy that he was there. He actually told me he started crying because I looked so helpless and weak and tired. He had never seen me like that before and Not been able to do anything about it. I told him that "ya never know it maybe a blessing in disguise Maybe its god telling us that there is more important things going on right now that we need to be focusing on." that's my opinion on it i mean i may be wrong but that's just what i think. Well I am taking meds for the pain but i cant have Ice cream till friday. Only ice pops and Jello and some luke warm and cold soft things

I will be keeping y'all posted.
I love you all

God bless
~Alisa

No comments: