Friday, December 3, 2010

Back again

Hey everyone. I first wanted to thank you all for your prayers and thank you for sticking by my side even though I have been a HORRIBLE blogger for a while now. I kinda strayed from my path these last couple of months which is why I haven't been on and blogging like I used to. I am getting back to were I was before now. and I'm very happy to see that you guys haven't forgotten or given up on me. I also wanted to ask for you guys to do some more praying for me. I am Currently looking for a job and haven't had any luck yet. I'm not stressing about it because I know that with Gods guidance and love I will end up in the place that I'm meant to be. I am very happy to be back I have missed you guys so much. And again I am very thankful and touched that you have all stayed and prayed (Rhyme Not intentional LOL) for me even when I wasn't present to appreciate them. Thank you all so much. I love you all. Other then that everything has been crazy around here I took my practice GED and past everything BUT my math. Which sucked. I was so upset. So I'm still in the classes doing the math on my own..(Witch I don't understand what the point in going to the class to do something I can do at home But oh well) I lost a good friend to me earlier these last couple of months and he hasn't spoken to me and when I tried to make contact with him he sent his girlfriend to tell me he didn't want to talk to me anymore. I don't know what to do with that. My birthday Is coming up quick and I will officially be 18. On top of that Me and My boyfriend will be together for 2 years as of January 19Th so That's REALLY exciting. Lol Well enough about my life lol how have you all been? Again I'm sorry for being Such an awful blogger.

I love you all

God Bless
~Alisa

No comments: