Wednesday, May 18, 2011

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!

I got my Job at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. I am a server. I JUST finished my training today and Get to find out when I have to go back. Then I will be on the floor by myself. So Happy. Its soo much fun and I love doing it. I actually made my first tip from a guy that I served today with my trainer he left the tip on the table then came back and gave me one. so it was amazing. I cant wait to go back the people are amazing and nice. I am Gonna love it there. So EXCITED. Wish me luck everyone ill try to keep you up to date but I might be having my hands full what with the job and The fact that im still in school its gonna be kinda hard to get back to you. as often as I would like to but I will do my best. Please bear with me. I love you guys and Thanks for sticking with me this long. :)

God Bless

~Alisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude..im gonna go to cracker barrel just so I can see you :D:D

Luna said...

Lol Well come on then lol do you even know in which state I work? lol