Thursday, April 2, 2009

Complicated.

Ugggg the last couple of days have been really stressing. me and my boyfriend have been getting into arguments and stressing situations. If thats not bad enough I am kinda confused with how i feel. I LOVE my boyfriend to death but i also have feelings for this other guy that i have known for two years probobly more. Now i have never dated this other guy but he has always been there for me taking care of me like a brother but i have always had this little crush on him. I really just cant help myself. Well he is sapposed to be making me a song. he cant find the lyrics for it just yet but he does have the tune down and everything. its my birthday presant from him. =) Anyway i really like him and i think he is starting to like me i have no idea really but its just the way he has been acting lately.

While on the other hand i have done everything With my boyfriend i have been with him for almost 3 months and i am madly in love with him. We are engaged and everything and i dont want to lose him. But he is going through the same thing i am he is haveing mixed emotions about me and this girl that he dated for two years. its not as bad as it was in the begining but it still buggs me and i dont like her at all. She is a Bitch (sorry for my language) and i dont trust her around him because she has kissed him 3 times since me and him have been togeather and he has let her do it. i just dont know what to do anymore. Im like really confused right now and i have no idea what to do. so if some of ya'll could help me out it would be much appritiated.

Well in other news I went to get my permit and i failed the vision test (which i had a feeling would happen) i was kinda ticked off about it but im good now my mom is going to be setting up an eye appointment for me to go to the eye docter so that i can get my conacts back. then after i get my contacts then i will be going back to take the test again. So im happy about that.

Please give me you idea's on what i should do about these mixed emotions i have.

Well thats it for now. I got to go talk to my boyfriend he will be getting on the computer any minute now.

so yea leave comments and help me out please i would really apritiate it.

Thanks again

~Alisa

No comments: